Saturday 25 October 2014

Skirting Boards

Nathan has tiled and grouted the fireplaces this week.



Today we hired a tool to cut the corners for the skirting boards and Nathan has been cutting them all to size. It looks so much better with them in and less like a building site. We just need to attach them and paint them now!

.



I've sanded down my dressing table and waxed it! I jus need to clean the brass bits on uh handles and reattach the mirror then it will be finished!



I've stripped the paint off the door handles in the kitchen too, they were painted white before. I forgot to take a photo but they were similar to the ones on the other side of the door on the photo below. They're pretty black now so I'm going to clean them up a bit more then go over them with black paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment